J. Patrick Gallagher, Esq.
Patrick Gallagher is a board certified personal injury lawyer and court certified professional mediator.
Married to Terri Gallagher. Children: Kimberly, Shannon, Courtney, and Sean.
- Indiana University, J.D. 1984
- Indiana University, A.B. 1980
- Attorney, Haslam & Gallagher, Tarrant County, TX 2006 – Present
- Attorney, Gallagher Law Office, Tarrant County, TX 1992 – 2005
- Attorney, Fillmore, Herrick & Harrington, Tarrant County, TX 1986 – 1992
- Assistant District Attorney, Dallas County, TX 1984 – 1986
- 150+ Criminal and Civil Jury Trials
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubble – since 1994
- Fort Worth Magazine Top Attorney: Personal Injury – Plaintiff and Products Liability
Board Certified – Personal Injury Trial Law
- To find out what it takes to be board certified, click here.
- Personal Injury Trial Law – 1989
- Re certified – 1994, 1999, 2004, 2009, 2014
Professional and Civic Associations:
- TCBA Medical – Legal Liaison Committee
- State Bar Litigation Section
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Advisory Commission, 2000-2006
- TCBA ADR Committee
- TCBA Young Lawyer Mentor Committee
- TCBA Judicial Evaluation Committee
Court Certified Professional Mediator – 1994
Haslam & Gallagher, LLP.
555 S Summit Ave.
"We will sure recommend you highly if we hear of anyone needing a good personal injury attorney."
Carol and Walt K.
"Words cannot express my gratitude for all you have done over the past couple years. You have restored my faith in the system."
"Your kindness was amazing, not only in the way you handled the entire process, but more importantly, I appreciate your caring heart for my precious grandchildren."