Fort Worth Products Liability Attorneys
The products that we buy and use may not always be as safe as we may think. In fact, commonplace or seemingly harmless products can quickly become dangerous – maybe even deadly – when manufacturers put their own interests and profits above public safety.
When faulty, defective or dangerous products end up hurting people, the experienced Fort Worth products liability attorneys at Haslam & Gallagher are here for injured people, ready to help them:
- Hold negligent manufacturers accountable
- Effectively stand up to powerful corporations and other parties
- Succeed in their financial recovery.
In addition to representing the people hurt by defective products, our Fort Worth products liability attorneys also provide the highest quality legal services to families who have lost their loved ones as a result of dangerous products.
The Products Liability Practice at Haslam & Gallagher: Our Experience
At Haslam & Gallagher, our Fort Worth products liability attorneys have a record of successfully representing people injured by harmful products. Some of the types of cases that we are skilled and experienced at overseeing include (but are by no means limited to) those involving:
- Dangerous household appliances and products
- Harmful medications
- Dangerous medical devices
- Defective vehicle equipment
- Harmful or defective children’s products and toys
- Other dangerous consumer products that may have manufacturing defects, design flaws, etc.
Currently, our Fort Worth products liability attorneys are working on DePuy and Apex hip implant cases, as well as various other products liability cases.
Our Fort Worth Products Liability Attorneys’ Record of Success
The following highlights some of the more notable victories we have achieved in past product liability cases for our clients:
- $1 million and a confidential settlement from the manufacturer of flammable sound-proof foam that lacked flame retardant and burned children
- $1.4 million in compensation for a client who had an arm amputated due to Garnett Machinery’s inadequate safety fence
- $2 million verdict, affirmed on appeal, in a case in which a defective trailer hitch made by Hammerblow Trailer Hitch caused the trailer to be released from a vehicle. Our Fort Worth products liability attorneys have prosecuted additional similar cases to confidential settlements.
- A confidential settlement from Pavement Saw for its failure to follow ANSI standards in the design and manufacturing of saws
- Several confidential settlements from Yoo-Hoo due to its bottled beverages exploding and causing eye injuries
- Several settlements from GM for various dangerous pieces of vehicle equipment including defective door latches resulting in passenger ejections, defective roofs and seats that led to Suburban rollovers and a failure to incorporate airbags in some vehicles.
- We pursued the negligent and grossly negligent skydiving operation that wrongfully injured a 16 year old first time jumper when they provided her a small old 175 Bogey parachute that malfunctioned. The prettier did not know who packed the chute and had a first time radio operator on the jump. The operator ran to Europe to hide from the Judgment. While we are still pursuing him for payment of the Federal Court Judgment, at least fellow Oklahomons and Texans know he is no longer in operation.
In addition to these notable victories, Robert Haslam holds the distinction of filing the first Vioxx case in Tarrant County.
Fort Worth Products Liability Attorneys at Haslam & Gallagher
Have you been hurt by a defective product? Or have you lost a loved one due to a dangerous product? If so, the experienced Fort Worth product liability attorneys at Haslam & Gallagher are ready to put their experience, skills and resources to work helping you obtain the justice and compensation you deserve. Since 1986, our trusted lawyers have been dedicated to:
- Providing our clients with experienced help, personalized legal service and realistic expectations
- Advocating our clients’ rights and interests throughout the course of their case
- Crafting the most persuasive cases for our clients
- Helping our clients bring their cases to successful resolutions.
Contact Us Today
Let’s talk about your case and your best options for moving forward during an initial consultation. To schedule this meeting, call us at (817) 764-1574 or send us an email using the contact form on this page.
From our offices based in Fort Worth, our trusted lawyers provide superior legal representation to people throughout the state of Texas, including (but not exclusive to) those in Dallas, Granbury, Denton, Weatherford, Cleburne, Waxahache County, Tarrant County, Dallas County, Hood County and Johnson County, as well as throughout the U.S.
Get your questions answered - Call to request a free case evaluation (817) 764-1574