Car Wrecks Overview
Every 5 or so years, motorists are likely to be involved in at least one car crash, according to regulators at the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). While some of these collisions are minor fender benders, in more serious cases, car crashes can result in catastrophic, irreversible – and sometimes fatal – injuries.
Unfortunately, the impacts of car crashes aren’t limited to just the physical injuries people may sustain. In fact, car crashes can also end up having some profound psychological and financial impacts on victims – and their families.
When car crashes have been caused by negligence, recklessness and/or carelessness, victims should know that:
- They are not alone, and they may have various options for seeking justice and compensation.
- The negligent parties can be held accountable and made to pay victims for their injuries and losses.
- The experienced Fort Worth car crashes attorneys at The Haslam Firm are here for them, ready to help them advocate their rights and pursue financial recovery. Our Car Wrecks Attorneys in Fort Worth, TX have helped hundreds of car crash victims all over Texas.
The Car Crash Practice at The Haslam Firm
At The Haslam Firm, our Fort Worth car crash attorneys have been committed to helping people hurt in traffic crashes since 1986. Just some of the specific types of cases that our Fort Worth Car Wrecks lawyers have a record of successfully resolving include (but are by no means limited to) those that involve:
- Drunk drivers
- Intersection car crashes
- Rear-end collisions
- Wrongful deaths
- Hit-and-runs, as well as underinsured/uninsured motorists
- Vehicle equipment defects
- Other forms of driver negligence (including non-compliance with traffic laws).
Our Fort Worth car crash attorneys are also:
- Effective at helping people stand up to insurance companies when their auto insurance claims have been wrongfully denied
- Proud sponsors of M.A.D.D. and supporters of stricter federal trucking regulations.
Our Fort Worth Car crash Attorneys: Experience & Service You Can Count On
In addition to their extensive car crash litigation experience, our Fort Worth car crash attorneys are dedicated to always crafting our clients the best possible cases. To this end, just some of the things our Fort Worth car crash attorneys may do include (but are by no means exclusive to):
- Retaining renown, experienced expert witnesses
- Staying up-to-date with the latest jury research, development and behavior analysis to manage litigation risks
- Regularly conducting mock trials and/or focus groups prior to trial to fully evaluate possible challenges our clients may face in their car crash cases
- Collaborating with colleagues around the U.S. when it will bolster our clients’ cases.
When it comes to consistently providing our clients with the highest quality legal services, our Fort Worth car crash attorneys can always be relied on to:
- Provide our clients with honest advice and realistic expectations
- Protect our clients’ rights and interests throughout the course of their cases
- Craft the most persuasive cases for our clients
- Help our clients successfully resolve their cases so they can focus on moving on with their lives.
Call the Tarrant County Car Wrecks Attorneys at our office by calling (817) 332-3115 for a Free Consultation.
Let’s Talk – Contact Us Today
If you were hurt in a car crash that may have been caused by negligence, the experienced Fort Worth car crash attorneys at The Haslam Firm are here for you, ready to help. To talk about your case and learn more about how we can help you, set up an initial consultation today with one of our lawyers. You can set up this meeting with our Dallas, Texas Car Wrecks Lawyers by calling us at (817) 332-3115 or by sending us an email using the contact form on this page.
With our Fort Worth car crash attorneys on your side, you can be confident that you will have experienced, skilled and resourceful litigators fighting to help you obtain the compensation and justice you likely deserve.
From our offices based in Fort Worth, our trusted lawyers provide superior legal representation to people throughout the state of Texas, including (but not exclusive to) those in Dallas, Granbury, Denton, Weatherford, Cleburne, Waxahachie County, Tarrant County, Dallas County, Hood County and Johnson County, as well as throughout the U.S. Just give us a call at (817) 332-3115 to speak with our Car Wrecks Attorneys in Fort Worth, TX.
Get your questions answered - Call to request a free case evaluation (817) 332-3115