Practice Areas at Haslam & Gallagher
Since 1986, the trusted Fort Worth attorneys at Haslam & Gallagher have been dedicated to helping people injured as the result of negligence obtain the compensation and justice they deserve. Our lawyers’ a proven record of success is bolstered by their litigation skills, their integrity and their dedication to always providing people with the highest quality legal services.
Practice Areas at Haslam & Gallagher: An Overview
Here is an overview of the practice areas at Halsam & Gallagher.
- Motor vehicle accidents – About 92 percent of motor vehicle accidents that take place in the U.S. are caused by some type of human error. When any type of negligence may contribute to motor vehicle accidents, ourFort Worth truck and car accident lawyers will fight for injured people’s rights to compensation.
- Products liability – Consumer and medical products may not always be as safe or reliable as we may hope they are. When unsafe products make their way to market and end up hurting people, our experienced Fort Worth products liability attorneys can provide effective help to injured people, helping them secure compensation for their injuries and losses.
- Accounting and legal malpractice – The professionals entrusted with important and sensitive affairs, such as financial issues and legal matters, can end up harming their clients when they fail to meet the standards of care associated with their professions. When professional malpractice occurs, impacted people can rely on our Fort Worth professional liability attorneys for help holding negligent professionals accountable.
- Oil and gas field accidents – Oil and gas fields can present some significant risks to workers, as well as others who regularly visit or reside near these fields. When negligence causes these risks to result in oil and gas field accidents and injuries, our Fort Worth attorneys can help injured people stand up to even the most formidable opponents, including oil companies.Additionally, our lawyers are experienced at representing individuals and companies involved in oil field-related business disputes, such as contract disputes, land use disputes, etc.
- Electrocution injuries – Electrocution injuries, such as burns and nerve damage, can occur anywhere, including at home and at work. While any number of factors can contribute to electrocutions, when negligence may be involved, our Fort Worth attorneys will be aggressive advocates for injured people’s rights and help them with their financial recovery.
- Balcony and skylight failures – Balconies and skylights that aren’t properly constructed/installed and/or maintained can lead to structural collapses and serious – if not deadly – injuries. Our Fort Worth premises liability attorneys are skilled at helping people injured by balcony and skylight failures pinpoint when negligence may have been involved in the accident and, if so, helping them with their financial recovery.
- Wrongful death – Among the most tragic impacts of negligence are wrongful deaths that take loved ones away from their families prematurely and permanently. While financial compensation can’t make up for the profound loss of loved ones, it can provide families with crucial financial support so they can put their loved ones to rest. After wrongful deaths occur, our Fort Worth attorneys can help grieving families obtain the compensation and justice they deserve.
Contact the Fort Worth Personal Injury Attorneys at Haslam & Gallagher
If you have been hurt due to negligence, carelessness or recklessness, contacting the experienced Fort Worth attorneys at Haslam & Gallagher is your best option for obtaining experienced help, personalized legal service and justice. With our Fort Worth attorneys on your side, you can be confident that you will have experienced, skilled and resourceful litigators fighting to help you bring your case to a successful resolution.
To find out more about how our lawyers can help you, set up an initial consultation with us today. You can schedule this meeting by calling us at (817) 332-3115 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page.
From our offices based in Fort Worth, our trusted lawyers provide superior legal representation to people throughout the state of Texas, including (but not exclusive to) those in Dallas, Granbury, Denton, Weatherford, Cleburne, Waxahache County, Tarrant County, Dallas County, Hood County and Johnson County, as well as throughout the U.S.
Get your questions answered - Call to request a free case evaluation (817) 332-3115