Accounting and Legal Malpractice
Professionals like accountants and lawyers are required to meet certain standards of care when providing their professional services to clients. When these professionals fail to meet such standards and their malpractice causes harm to their clients, the trusted Fort Worth accounting and legal malpractice attorneys at Haslam & Gallagher will here to help people:
- Hold negligent professionals accountable for the impacts of their malpractice
- Successfully resolve these claims with professionalism and empathy.
While our Fort Worth accounting and legal malpractice attorneys are experienced litigators who are always ready to go to court on behalf of our clients, they are also dedicated to devising solutions that can efficiently and favorably resolve these cases out of court whenever possible. Give us a call today at (817) 764-1574 to talk with our Professional Malpractice Attorneys in Fort Worth, TX. We provide Free Consultation to clients.
Examples of Accounting and Legal Malpractice
Accounting and legal malpractice can take many forms. Some common examples of how accountants and lawyers may violate their standards of care with their clients include (but are not exclusively limited to):
- Failing to maintain the confidentiality obligations owed to clients
- Misrepresenting professional credential to clients
- Failing to act in good faith and in accordance with the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) set forth by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (for accounting malpractice)
- Failing to provide competent and diligent legal representation, such as by failing to prepare for trial, failing to properly draft legal documents and/or failing to meet important legal deadlines (for legal malpractice)
- Failing to act as a reasonable professional in the same (or a similar) situation would.
Such professional malpractice can end up having significant impacts on people’s finances, legal issues and future. Victims of professional malpractice can contact the Fort Worth Professional Malpractice Lawyers at our office for a Free Consultation.
After Accounting and Legal Malpractice: Options for Financial Recovery
When accounting and legal malpractice – or any professional malpractice – occurs, standing up for your rights and holding negligent professionals accountable can be your best option for obtaining justice, as well as compensation for your losses. With our Fort Worth professional liability attorneys on your side:
- You can get answers regarding your best options for financial recovery.
- You can trust that you will have a well-crafted, strong case, as our lawyers regularly work with competent experts, such as financial experts, in these cases to bolster our clients’ claims.
- You can be confident that you will have experienced, skilled and resourceful litigators fighting to help you obtain the compensation and justice you likely deserve.
Fort Worth Accounting and Legal Malpractice Attorneys at Haslam & Gallagher
Do you believe that you have been harmed by the malpractice of an accountant, lawyer or other professional? If so, contacting the experienced Fort Worth professional liability attorneys at Haslam & Gallagher is your best option for obtaining experienced help and personalized legal service. Since 1986, our trusted lawyers have been dedicated to helping our clients bring their cases to successful resolutions, and they are ready to put their experience, knowledge and resources to work helping you. Call us today at (817) 764-1574 to speak with the Tarrant County Professional Malpractice Attorneys at our office.
Contact Us Today
Let’s talk about your case and your best options for moving forward during an initial consultation. To schedule this meeting with our Dallas, Texas Professional Malpractice Lawyers, call us at (817) 764-1574 or send us an email using the contact form on this page.
From our offices based in Fort Worth, our trusted lawyers provide superior legal representation to people throughout the state of Texas, including (but not exclusive to) those in Dallas, Granbury, Denton, Weatherford, Cleburne, Waxahache County, Tarrant County, Dallas County, Hood County and Johnson County, as well as throughout the U.S.
Get your questions answered - Call to request a free case evaluation (817) 764-1574