Truck and Bus Crashes
Large commercial trucks are the most dangerous and catastrophic when involved in a collision. Fort Worth, Texas, and Dallas, TX, have the highest number of roadways that go through the states outskirts. Unfortunately, these roadways have the maximum number of truck crashes (18-wheelers, tanker trucks and all those ultimate big machines) to their count. According to a survey, from 2001 – 2003, 141,000 of these big rigs were involved in wrecks that either caused an injury or death. Moreover, if you track down, you will be surprised to know that most wrecks happened due to the negligence of truck drivers.
- Common Truck Issues In Fort Worth and Dallas, Texas
- Truck Crash Overview
- Jackknife Truck Wrecks
- Trucker Fatigue
- Abandoned Trucks
- Weight and Hours of Service Violations
- Mentor and Student Driver Violations
- Lead counsel in the Cassillo v. Cardinal Coach and Choctaw Bus litigation from the Bus rollover on George Bush Freeway.
- Co Counsel in the Havran v. Echo and Garmin case in Dallas County, Texas.
- Co-Counsel with John Jose in the Golightly v. Swift Transportation challenging the Swift Student -Mentor program that lead to the death of Mr. Golightly.
In The News
Get your questions answered - Call to request a free case evaluation (817) 332-3115