Truck Crash Overview
Fort Worth Truck Crash Attorneys
Although the trucking industry is vital to the U.S. economy, it is not without its drawbacks, as each year in the U.S., more than 100,000 people are hurt and thousands of others are killed as a result of truck Crash (according to data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, NHTSA).
At The Haslam Firm, our experienced Fort Worth Truck Crash attorneys understand how devastating the impacts of severe Truck Crash can be, especially when these wrecks may have been preventable if not for the negligence of some party. That’s why we have been providing injured people, as well as conscientious truckers and trucking companies, with experienced help, personalized legal service and justice since 1986. Our Truck Crash Attorneys in Fort Worth, TX can be contacted at (817) 332-3115 for a Free Consultation.
Our Truck Crash Practice
The Truck Crash practice at The Haslam Firm has a record of successfully resolving cases that involve various types of collisions and factors, including (but by no means limited to):
- Jackknife Truck Crash, fatal Truck Crash, rollovers, underride Truck Crash and other types of truck wrecks
- Truck driver fatigue, distraction, drug and/or alcohol use and other forms of driver negligence
- Abandoned trucks, weight limit violations, hours-of-service violations and other factors related to commercial vehicles and/or trucking regulations.
Our Fort Worth Truck Crash attorneys are skilled representing:
- Drivers and others who have been injured by negligent truckers and/or negligent trucking companies
- Families who have lost their loved ones in fatal Truck Crash
- Competent truckers and trucking companies who have been wrongly accused of injuring people.
They are also effective at standing up to:
- Insurance companies
- Negligent truckers
- Negligent trucking companies
- Negligent truck manufacturers and equipment makers.
If you need legal representation in any of these situations, contact our Fort Worth Truck Crash Lawyers at (817) 332-3115. Our Tarrant County Truck Crash Attorneys have helped hundreds of victims in such cases all over Dallas, TX and Fort Worth, Texas.
How Our Fort Worth Truck Crash Attorneys Can Help You
Bolstering our Truck Crash litigation experience is our diligence in crafting our clients the best possible cases. In fact, just some of the things our Fort Worth Truck Crash attorneys may do in this effort include (but are by no means exclusive to):
- Hiring renown, experienced experts
- Using the latest jury research, development and behavior analysis to manage litigation risks
- Routinely conducting mock trials and/or focus groups prior to trial to fully assess potential risks and challenges
- Working with colleagues around the U.S.
In terms of consistently providing our clients with the highest quality legal services, our Fort Worth Truck Crash attorneys can always be counted on to:
- Protect our clients’ rights and interests throughout the course of their case
- Provide our clients with honest answers and realistic expectations
- Craft the most persuasive cases for our clients
- Help our clients bring their cases to successful resolutions.
Contact Us Today
If you were hurt in a Truck Crash in which negligence may have been involved, the experienced Fort Worth Truck Crash attorneys at The Haslam Firm are here for you, ready to help. To discuss your case and learn more about your best options for moving forward, set up an initial consultation with one of our lawyers today. To schedule this meeting with our Dallas, Texas Truck Crash Lawyers, call us at (817) 332-3115 or send us an email using the contact form on this page.
With our Fort Worth Truck Crash attorneys on your side, you can be confident that you will have experienced, skilled and resourceful litigators fighting to help you obtain the compensation and justice you likely deserve.
From our offices based in Fort Worth, our trusted lawyers provide superior legal representation to people throughout the state of Texas, including (but not exclusive to) those in Dallas, Granbury, Denton, Weatherford, Cleburne, Waxahache County, Tarrant County, Dallas County, Hood County and Johnson County, as well as throughout the U.S.
Get your questions answered - Call to request a free case evaluation (817) 332-3115